Re: Mongoose elf and dragonewt books?

From: valkoharja <rintasaa_at_vcXieuPml_SvmCw_Mma6j8Ld286nbw7Uujlfa_5pwzG5hx31XOuOD8-jZn8t-QsxnEa>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 10:56:27 -0000

Thanks Shannon. I went and picked this up from drivethroughRPG, even though I really, really hate the colour-to-grayscale look of the thing. What a waste of illustrations. *eyeroll*

But I have to know! Who is the person who went (Who is this Tolkien guy anyway, who doesn't know basic grammar enough to form plurals and possessives), and switched from Elves to Elfs? It's driving me nuts!!!

Haven't encountered a reference to mostali yet, but if those are dwarves and dwarven I'm going to launch a d-dos attack on mongoose!*

*Only slightly kidding, but I'll have many a bad though indeed.

  -Adept