Re: Naively looking for "Pavic Tales"

From: Richard Hayes <richard_hayes29_at_F4UzfkhYjkuK_QmpMw2GjIMjoIk9eeRyfJPZmoqEn3KsvOfiIL-FL1Ti-er8>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 12:54:21 +0000 (GMT)

If I remember correctly, it is in line with the estimate of the size of the Black Fang cult published in the 2nd edition RQ rules over 25 years ago (or maybe even slightly below it)
Richard Hayes

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_jb4iXOXCiiJWUZF-j1Qv3RHzWhrc3JSHg9W1HH2OHPf3exh6ea4OEL2-VD4l_JpcE0JqVvGviuwU2_ZHqXKZ.yahoo.invalid> Subject: Re: Naively looking for "Pavic Tales" To: WorldofGlorantha_at_yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, 10 September, 2008, 12:33 PM

> Pavis is a wonderful location for games. As a preview for the Pavis
> Book, we've played around with the numbers of dedicated worshipers in
> New Pavis and have come up with these numbers:

Thanks Jeff

> Other Cults:
> Black Fang: 50 (with another 200 in the Rubble)

Hmm, this is higher than I expected, especially in light of your comments at Continuum

Yahoo! Groups Links