Re: Naively looking for "Pavic Tales"

From: Nick Eden <nick_at_ufuCww5hfbEPSEnRn90vgG41-RsqI9ITyXLPhfVTkI6TKpILevGXhlz2viKABw2vJt41VzG>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 14:30:30 +0100

On 9/10/08, Tim Ellis <tim_at_zVwkmDRIlcsB4I4QZHjUaVGW1TdZDGx8OgjfcI9WwDXJNFUyy5psHRlGlj9viA-6_EpNnCBl_j9zgo2DzdvKxsdIPA.yahoo.invalid> wrote:

> wrote:
>
> > Pavis is a wonderful location for games. As a preview for the Pavis
> > Book, we've played around with the numbers of dedicated worshipers in
> > New Pavis and have come up with these numbers:
> >

> Thanks Jeff
>

> > Other Cults:
> > Black Fang: 50 (with another 200 in the Rubble)
> >

> Hmm, this is higher than I expected, especially in light of your
> comments at Continuum

I think it depends a bit on some unstated numbers of non-dedicated (human) citzens. A region where 20% of the population were decidated worshipers of a cult of assassins and murderers would largely resemble Taliban-era Afghanistan and I'd expect to see the Lunar authorities making serious efforts against them. But of there are a couple of thousand other nomads, rubble rats and other general hangers on lurking in the rubble then it might seem more reasonable.