Re: Heroquesting to travel

From: Simon Phipp <soltakss_at_G1Kgim7PIda9E5XXGl7ViZwjIY9lvmw_ueWpCSTiT-9i7GnaPFCs4fYfAqou_QOjfvl>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 20:55:56 -0000

Ian Cooper:

> I know that Arcane Lore is not all 'true' but there is a section on
Magic Roads on p.13. A small extract as a reminder:

> "To use these roads the characters skip in and out of the mundane
and physical planes..."

That might have changed but the underlying principle should still be true.

> And I guess this might be what people are looking for. In Wyrm's
Past there was a description of characters using the Storm Bull Path for emergency travel, which I guess reflects an event in your own campaign.

And in the story of the Lunar invasion of Sartar, there was a mention of Redbird trying to start a Magic Road from near Cragspider's Castle to Sartar.

> Something since discarded?

I hope not.

See Ya

Simon