Re:World Map

From: Keith Nellist <keithnellist_at_S-S6KnIqB-tmvWFUOIMl0l78TxWg6x2A7G5mwx91ZEnTcCzcfaxB6vrXSDiL3t7>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 18:56:31 +1100

Hey Todd,

I once did some hand drawn hex maps, to the scale of Dragon Pass, that covered Genertela. I did them so that I could make boardgames for different times in Gloranthan history. I chose to do them in black and white so I could easily "Corflu" anachronisms and colour them according to the politics of the day. It worked quite well for Peloria, Teshnos, Carmania, and the whole of Prax (although I never played on the boards for the whole of the wastes). I laid out all the maps at a Convulsion.

I no longer have them, or the boards I made with them - lost in a house move and continent shift, although there are some shreds of them still online.

Keith