Re: An observation about Yinkin

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at__v3g0CVkuYvxfVqwIBX0_RkGRhcwSpV1qvbGVsTNLH7RN1loDu-8ZDecJHoJllJYj4TW>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 06:16:05 -0000

> But this is not at all the real world. For the Heortlings I don't
> think that there is any fertility without Ernalda in the world--she is
> fertility, is she not?

For the Orlanthi (a broader and more useful term when talking about their gods than "Heortlings"), Esrola is the source of fertility. However, Esrola is often thought of as an aspect, manifestation, mask, or whatever (take your pick of term) of Ernalda.

In HQ2, Ernalda is the source of the Life and Harmony runes for the Orlanthi. Ernalda initiates who are strong in the Life Rune can certainly use that to bless childbirth or whatever sort of fertility related blessings you think appropriate.

Jeff