Re: Lunarised Sartarites and Lunarised Tarshites

From: Richard Hayes <richard_hayes29_at_IGWh8wXMmikKuWIaJ2X6-h7y6N4CPzcbP20KNXjySRYP6fEVr80D5opYxsqB>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 11:30:32 +0000 (GMT)

How different is this later take on Estal Donge from the one which emerges from the "Home of the Bold" freeform written up in, iirc, the Runequest-Con Compendium?
Richard Hayes

From: John Machin <orichalka_at_fI2i5ZLcmdv-6h9mYg-fTI83jIAg4XnnvkJu78w1JLcVdnh_jhEN_FT0DZ4fQpyptVcZbDwcQ3kK.yahoo.invalid> Subject: Re: Lunarised Sartarites and Lunarised Tarshites To: WorldofGlorantha_at_yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, 16 December, 2008, 10:39 PM

2008/12/17 Jeff Richard <richaje_at_2mdPlh_WVywH1IZZ-toJGWPjmOnAFnqc1-BS8gxZFVQN3KQZWSnFpY7vXR5zFM3pNTO04VdsoR8rIcI.yahoo.invalid>
> Estal Donge is in King of Sartar and makes an appearance in the Sartar
> Book.

I just begged a copy off a local lore-man and I've been working my way through it. I'll keep an eye out for Estal Donge, thanks for the ref.

--
John Machin