Re: Heroquests for the Unholy Trio

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_1jDTfSyPWBBIEsWhEuADXE78EVE8BAhsfmdXAfXok0BNFipMsT9wCT4rhWPPG519JYUNZ>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 17:30:12 -0800

>> > Anyone have any ideas for source materials on these subjects? I
>> > have searched the internet and all my books but can't find
> anything

>> > more than I already know.
>> >
>> > Oh, and I've found NOTHING to do with HQ's for Malia.

Well, there *are* no published heroquests for them, they weren't intended as Player cults.

The best place to look would be Cults of Terror and Lords of Terror (Chaosium/Avalon Hill RQ respectively); they are the old-style cult writeups, and probably have the best myths to look at. Also try the Book of Drastc Resolutions Chaos edition (a Fanzine).

RR