Re: The Unholy Trio: Rephrasing the Question

From: Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_PC_ItsWaqJf9RDrOKPQVawAqXOOxWuSu-TVN-Ile0oNgYH5Kn5SXB4J333a4I431Zel6>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 05:23:42 -0800 (PST)

Who's Raistlin?

(Just thought I'd tweak the Dragonlance fanboys a little bit!)

Seriously, Raistlin as everybody's favorite bad guy in all of fantasy literature? I know a lot of fantasy readers who've never even heard of him. I always thought of the TSR novels as a lower class of fantasy. (Don't  reply on the list; flame me at ghoyle1_at_PJAcWXjb7iutbYKcQALt5XR4xXBRtTWfluOM9v6siyrz7KirMlX3Q6cqTDHeOmE_YHu50DJC8EIGbkqT_5I2.yahoo.invalid, but don't necessarily expect a reply.)

Guy (Hoyle)
 Oh, life is a glorious cycle of song,
A medley of extemporanea;
And love is a thing that can never go wrong; And I am Marie of Romania.
--Dorothy Parker, US author, humorist, poet, & wit (1893 - 1967)