Re: from Sartar:KoH, being "drawn into" a heroquest

From: L C <lightcastle_at_O3rMSrt0LPveEsEbIL9TwHgxaG1FkXMeUKymVwmqit-LnPhp8tbd6XcIxHA1RfzW>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2010 09:07:00 -0500

To give you an example, My old Karse game was set in 1619 - after the invasion by the Lunars but before the fall of Whitewall. The Boat Raising in Gathering Thunder is set after the fall of WhiteWall but is described as having been the result of many people trying. It would tie into one of my players' stories well. Thus one route open to them was to try that HeroQuest, during which they would be on the SAME one as in Gathering Thunder, even though Kallyrs was happening a few years later their time.

This would definitely be a case where I would say that if it adds to the story, then it is worth letting it happen. LC