Effect of "Orlanth is Dead" on personal runes?

From: bryan_thx <bethexton_at_jRm3XivA8Su6KCfVfTDfHwKolHNE6D8b2LtoHu4mOnH55pI09KKpRh1wag3hAZyUKt>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2010 21:25:35 -0000

I apologize if this has already been asked—the search feature in the group is fairly terrible, so I couldn't find record of it, but may have just missed it.

In HQ2/3-rune terms, what is the effect of "Orlanth is dead" (that is, the period when he seems dead, following the fall of Whitewall). Obviously the magic of specific gods can't be reached, as outlined in OiD. What about runes themselves, however?

That is, say a follower of Orlanth Adventurous had the runes of storm, movement, and Yinkin. He'd have affinities from Orlanth for storm and movement, but could normally only use the Yinkin rune as an augment on appropriate activities (If I'm understanding properly). In the Orlanth is Dead period, would it be that: