Glorantha at Eternal Con

From: Jeff <richaje_at_SsbHWQWOfiUqneyQLEc_sleP-HlEBbZBBAXFpaz9Y5h4SeGQuwLMXe0VEBqv0q4Bdv2V>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 11:33:57 -0000

BTW, for those who are planning on (or thinking about) going to Eternal Con this year (Eternal Con is the annual gaming convention held at Castle Stahleck at Bacharach on the Rhine. Next con: May 21, 2010 through May 24, 2010) there will be a lot of Glorantha and HeroQuest activity going on.

We plan to have new Moon Design product available there, plus sneak peaks at whatever we are working on at the time. In addition to a Alexander the Great freeform entitled "Funeral Games" (I admit, that is neither HeroQuest nor Glorantha - so sue me), I plan to run a nice long HQ Glorantha game (and we will play as long as we want or need).

It is worth taking a look at the website for the Con: http://www.eternal-con.de

Hope to see a bunch of you there!

Jeff