Tentations and Chaos

From: hcarteau_at_TwYk75xBDx8X1InMksC5AoKRZVBpxjy96WusglgsBgTzQChiWc0rGHrQDxNCSz76rPI
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 19:44:45 +0100

Selon Matthew Cole <matthew.cole_at_qfZpsthhqrRdL7yILsRh9AHRdNJRhrmYVpFSoE0m62B44vyrDgE6pf2wB31drAGIr4hbFS6v-7u4kVJVLWErpMG_Ag.yahoo.invalid>:

> Stories could include the temptation to gain chaotic powers, especially with
> world-shaking event in the offing. Playing with the rammifications of
> illuminacy and chaos have ever been an attraction of games in Glorantha, for
> me, and I suppose, others.

/// Yes, I love to tempt players with very cool things / powers, but with a very high price tag. In fact, the tag isn't always completely readable. But after I did this twice, my players became super-wary, bordering on acute paranoia. I must admit it's fun to offer them good stuff with no strings attached and see them pass / refuse !

Though it's a bit stiff to play with Chaos...