Lions of Rhugandy address change

From: Kevin McDonald <kpmcdona_at_C0-THSDQ-s4zNUvfQYcUjM1BxF0e0Kc2JqOU8frSTRemBZ4lPDV1T-z72PjZe2E3iJU>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 10:22:34 -0400

Hey folks - I am switching internet service providers so I have decided to move my Lions of Rhugandy campaign site (containing materials to support gaming in the Oronin Valley) to Google Sites. I don't have a redirect at the old address yet - and may not get around to coding one before my old account goes inactive - so here is the new address:

http://sites.google.com/site/rhugandy

The new site is in development so link addresses will be changing frequently. The main address (listed above) will be stable, but the underlying pages will shift as they are migrated to Google Sites so it won't be a good idea to bookmark them for a couple of weeks.

Thanks!

-Kevin McD