Re: Voriof (once was Bee Goddesses)

From: bryan_thx <bethexton_at_L3fysxnjYzhq202NH_8ODH_EKnJRDgheq6sAveL05pZP6fVcYxpU-VSUgzgOW5kiPU>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 21:23:58 -0000

Both ram and shepherd are Protector of the Herd, just in different forms.....and for gods, function >> form from what I can tell. Look at Odayla, is he a man, a bear, hunter or hunted? All of them....he is The Hunt in all of its aspects (at least as centred around bears).

For that matter, in some more distant (non-Heortling) Orlanthi culture, where sheep are important but alynx are not, I wonder if Voriof would have a Dog aspect? (as in a sheep herding dog).