Re: Voriof (once was Bee Goddesses)

From: julianlord <julian.lord_at_lSvwedhsuyRspffx9wZ5ve-rCYb49Xn9iNSGAqfSrlb2R15NTzCU1N0vn9EQqc-c>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 01:22:06 -0000

Chris :

> If you are looking for candidates, you might consider the the Pol Joni (or more specifically, the whichever of the Amber, Potor, and Ansil clans is really old).

As far as I know, the basic pattern of the Pol Joni is that they ride horses, but they herd (and eat) cattle. It's one of the main reasons why they're called the bastard tribe by the Praxians, because their riding animal is not their food animal (and vice-versa).

Impure !! Spit !!

Waha curses PJ bastards big heap for not obeying Mighty Food Covenant Taboo !!

I have to admit also that I'm having a little difficulty believing in the image of the crazy Doghorse family of the PJs, guiding their flock (on horseback and using sheepdogs) of sheep across the plains of Prax whilst being spit upon and cursed by upstanding Sartarites for their evil canine ways, and *also* being spit upon and cursed by upstanding Praxians for their evil equine ways...

Doesn't leave them with much of a customer base, does it ? Lunars maybe ? hmmmm yes, ofc I was forgetting that they are *also* Lunar sympathisers ... :D

Julian Lord