Re: The third limb of the Two-legged Alliance

From: simonbrayuk_at_-dz1gOfpPIoSp2HNrusibTHnBPtn2Xn7vac1WJqhgWjyFiPcsZxarlOIzQvkC7lr
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 11:13:45 EDT

Hi,

 I once visualised Newtlings as friendly little critters, and Sal one of our gamers loved to call them Ning-nings (don't ask), and then we played a test game of RQ 3 and Sal screamed in horror as a newtling impaled her with his harpoons as she tried to flee across a river one storm tossed night. The  Campaign for Newtling Dismemberment found a fully signed up member that fateful game :-)

 My vote for the third limb of the Two-Legged Alliance is the Robot Chicken Riders, a fowl legacy of the Zistor project that hides deep within the Great Wastes, sort of Free Range Fremen, which ride on worm eaters, as opposed  to big worms!

Simon