The third limb of the Two-legged Alliance

From: Richard Hayes <richard_hayes29_at_bcA0pywsC2RNwQXztc8CMXZkrbBgmCS93TeLsZIFFBAaDU34Wi-0A_5tnYKj>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 22:39:51 +0000 (GMT)

The Bolo Lizard tribe are one part of this alliance, as are the Ostrich-Riders, but the Hero Wars Gloratha Book said that "the third is obscure" (p. 172).

I don't even know that much about the known Tribes either. Do they both follow the Way of Waha? Given the non-mammalian nature of their tribal animals, do they worship Eiritha too? Do the Ostrich Tribe have any tie to the Fire Rune-- do they, perhaps, claim descent from Yamsur, who had a chariot pulled by ostriches? Did the Ostriches themselves lose the ability to fly when Yamsur (or whoever?) was slain?

I understood that the people of both tribes were pygmies, (so similar to the Impala tribe in that sense), and Cults of Prax said (in the dim and distant past) that the Ostrich-Riders were reptilian? If this is still true, what are they like?

Thanks,

Richard Hayes