Re: No Nice Anybody Anywhere

From: Greg Stafford <glorantha1_at_iY74s7M3YlCiKBeTS3g4DbnxB4rNAqIsJ9Mc-mfAFfv8h_dNBjprKR2kUJPOvnXig>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 10:30:31 -0700

YGWV The answer of "who is good" or "who is best" is of course unanswerable in absolutes.

All the Gloranthan cultures and peoples that I know are just like us today: culturally self-centered, cautious about people we know, and largely ignorant about most people.

As far as who, among all that I know, do I consider to be the most fair, the most open and the overall nicest, there is one hands down answer from any time and space:

The Lunar Empire
We Are All Us
The slogan is executed imperfectly,but many efforts are made to fulfill it. The peaceful parts of the Empire are the most peaceful places in Glorantha where large numbers of strange people meet and mingle, enjoying the results of the most prosperous and far-reaching people of the age.

--
Greg Stafford
Game Designer