Re: Oneness of Yelm and Sedenya

From: Greg Stafford <glorantha1_at_3FCsMrzyFYTMzZo1z1Zw5YL3LQ6qbX0HH8AfXQoQY5zhMUqCJh4VMHkcREj5yLlWY>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 08:44:32 -0700

YGWV On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 7:03 AM, Tim <tim_at_qq6xMd8dnXO-uOsqif__O8Zlqqkl9cMTigjHhwXV2hhdh5PNGN6S2GAGnp3J07nsXke2K9cTgAgNwq7sDzYT1-v8WA.yahoo.invalid> wrote:

> wrote:
> >> Since Sedenya (IIRC) successfully passed the 10 tests and so became
> >> Emperor of Dara Happa...
> >
> > I don't think Sedenya (or Teelo Estara more properly) did this as
> > such, but the Red Emperor certainly did many times in many
> > incarnations, and of course he's an aspect of the Goddess, so...

The goddess herself never underwent the Ten Tests be emperor. She had a bunch of other tests to pass that were more important, and numbered in the sevens, not tens.

Emperors Yelmgatha and Takenegi jointly ruled the empire for a while. When Yelmgatha passed upward to become the sun, Takenegi was sole emperor, and subsequently each incarnation has also passed the Ten, even when the Dara Happan "testing committee" occasionally changed the rules mid-test Legitimately, I add, to a "more pure version, recently rediscovered"

Once thy even sprang the "evil star tests" on him. It took eleven years for the effects to recoil on the committee, not the anticipated seven, which had been prepared for; nor ten, which was dreaded.

I ran into this guy once ..

oh wait, you can see that on http://www.glorantha.com/wp/?page_id=1130

--
Greg Stafford