Re: It's good to be back

From: valkoharja <rintasaa_at_zhnPlbMLJUzyyqStnKT8_OoJEDsAiZwOmGQgu8AiZJeDOoVsG7bA_-lMfcMrON3hT0L>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 17:30:41 -0000

> The Orlanthi consider bronze and brass to have the same source - bones of the Air gods. Coincidentally, in the real world bronze and brass were widely believed to be the variations of the same substance until the 15th - 16th centuries.
>
> Jeff

Don't worry Jeff, as far as I'm conserned the table was a little wobbly in the original version RQ-1 I believe.

I like Tin as the metal for air. Neither Bronze or Brass work as both are alloys. Bronze can be a metal of Orlanth for me, as his parents mix air and earth (tin and copper).

But it doesn't really matter. I just adjust things for my own take on Glorantha. In a setting with this much material and history, there will always be some inconsistensies. :)

  -Adept