Re: It's good to be back

From: Jeff <richaje_at_lLrcIMF9Op60QBTmcVMp1JxER_sEAQkhJE5_uGfG2YOxoG0W8tq4Etgeb5i1XFgmgeAT>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 17:39:19 -0000

> I like Tin as the metal for air. Neither Bronze or Brass work as both are alloys. Bronze can be a metal of Orlanth for me, as his parents mix air and earth (tin and copper).

I asked a local sage at Jonstown about this and this is what he said:

"How can you say that Bronze is an alloy? Look at that big hunk of it Kunavarl found and sharpened into a sword! It came straight from a god of the Air - what could be more elemental than that? Tin on the other hand comes from the sky, everyone knows that! Don't be one of those fools that think everything in the sky is golden, that's obviously not true. Stupid scribe! Don't you bother to read what you transcribe?"

I admit the bruises on my face look a little ridiculous. Who could imagine that such an old man is so wicked with his walking staff?

Jeff