Heortling Mythology at Eternal Con

From: Jeff <richaje_at_419xlXBdVihbpHBERPlvPT_ifNJFKWH5k4uxmuZcRYG_UHe0A_1LJkHYVDuzqpUApBsA>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 05:23:41 -0000

For those of you going to Eternal Con, I am bringing 20 copies of the lovely new Heortling Mythology book (I pick them up today). They are going for sale for EURO 30 (and this is by far the biggest Unfinished Work to date). Get your copies of the book at the Con (or arrange for someone to buy them for you) - that's the best way to get the book prior to its general release at the end of the month!

Heortling Mythology is the canonical collection of all Greg's Orlanthi myths - and is a key resource for anyone doing heroquests or anything else involving the Orlanthi.

Jeff