DID ARKAT ATTAIN ILLUMINATION?

From: hcarteau_at_LeRomRIXhqHLuTdozeYIZH5SXqlm563HRKLYTfE6-MB7eMAPnQdKPgQLiBa0q_MCP5I
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2010 23:27:59 +0200

Honored Colleagues,

It is a well-known fact here in the August Halls of the Imperial College of Magic that "Nysalor" was an early manifestation of Our Lady in Red, trying to come back into the world at a time it was not ready for Her yet. Or perphaps the Vessel of Her Rebirth, the pseudocosmic egg, was flawed in some way. In this Age, the Goddess tried to Heal the World by spreading her Knowledge of the Cosmos, her Illumination, in the form of riddles for the curious and the educated.

Arkat was born at the other end of the world at the same time as She manifested, among the godless, loveless, immortal brithini, then became something else, ending in the form of a monstrous digijelm. All its terrible life, he worked and fought to snuff out Nysalor/Sedenya's brigh knowledge,and finally succeeded into breaking her in this world and sending her back for 1000 years to the Other Side. He knew our Goddess' weaknesses, which were much more numerous in this early age.

Today some say the new arkat is sheng seleris (curse his name and his hordes), arkat come back to break the goddess again. And it is said he sees the cosmos as arkat did.