Re: How did Arkat obtain Illumination

From: hcarteau_at_hzKnLCbwIpIo9ZZhnHijkQTZD4wF9p16Si0RXwq-DbsVxsjVnu6B0OjBnXSSCd2-AXh
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2010 21:33:16 +0200

Selon Jeff <richaje_at_CHI7JAQoic2m5jOctSM5GLSI_O77avEnkK_-u_sUI5VwiIlvNL_E8TDQvnYuyLCF5eI45X55vw.yahoo.invalid>:

> There is a fair amount of information about the Dark Empire that can be
> gleaned by reading the Middle Sea Empire book.

/// Truely a shameless plug-in ! There are only a few passing mentions, all of godlearner bent, most concerning how the Glorious Autarchy went down under the blows of the so-called rightness crusade. Jérôme is right, we know little about how Arkat and his heirs ruled, what the state religion (if any) was, how (and if) Arkat's teaching were passed to younger generations, etc. etc. But this is because the accursed godlearners wiped out this civilization.