Re: No aldryami roots (;-) for Arkat ?

From: Tim <tim_at_aDrElKXIe44_yqN7iP817wnirTv1Ma2ikzzrHOrWh4kTUzh50HNq5YYuBJfHug6kZDxLzl8S>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 14:54:07 -0000

> But I do think that we're overthinking the issue and striving for too
>much detail on something that is inherently unknowable. And I have to
>admit that I noticed that whenever we do get a definitive answer on
>some Gloranthan mystery, there's a chorus of disappointment Best to
>leave it up to the narrator who knows his own group best, and
>(apparently) always does it better. =)

I (sort of) agree, in so much as I don't want a "definitive answer". I think it is, however good to "stir up" the waters of some of these mysteries from time to time to see what ideas bubble up. Even if they are not necessarily true in your Glorantha*, there's probably someone who believes it might be.