Re: Umathela

From: David Dunham <david_at_cw5z-uwWBUJQpj1xZFqYupnl2N0b1YfDEO16_plrUcPaZe8YeqVxYMOcM_iTvDuq-ssxvH>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 20:31:46 -0700

On 21 Jun 2010, at 01:00, Peter Metcalfe wrote:

> On a tangential note, questing to get rid of foe X is poor shorthand.

Indeed. The return of the Aldryami to Umathela was a pretty mixed blessing (IMG). Which is one reason I view it as a possible quest result.

> On the particular point of the Lightbringer's Quest, I do not believe
> that the Umathelans have nine lightbringers because somebody performed a
> LBQ.
Well back to one of the original questions: to a large degree Umathela is a blank land in which you can use whatever makes your game the most fun.

David Dunham
Glorantha/HQ/RQ page: www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html Imagination is more important than knowledge. -- Albert Einstein