Re: [HeroQuest-RPG] HeroQuest Rune Font?

From: Rick <rmeints_at_zyPYIfWRPLopvYqU3yywoiVtqt4Ww0rQPSlrvWlyrqmBXkRjpKI7hb5N5kv_1WAyiRoK>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2010 14:59:02 -0000

One of the things I enjoy as the layout guy is working with fonts. I use the Garamond font for most of the text and headings. As for rune fonts, they are fun, but we have way too many of them. By that, I mean they are a jumbled mess. Many are culture or topic specific, but many overlap, have gaps, etc.

In short, I would love to find a volunteer "font expert" who can consolidate our dozens of separate rune fonts. Being Windows operating system based, we use truetype "TTF" fonts. Word processing is done in Microsoft Word, and layout is done with InDesign CS4.

All advice welcome, but telling me to switch to a Mac isn't going to be productive at this time. My day job work environment is all PC based, as is my current home laptop.