Re: Volsaxi and the holy country question

From: Keith <keith.nellist_at_3WxL2vw11Uzkt8ypCA-R9Oe8XF0pApp7WCmOzs6kvaXkO95SWgOMCJOnva7S6T>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 01:29:30 -0000

I'd agree with David that the Crossline worked in the other direction - keeping humans out of Dragon Pass. I'd disagree that it is not relevant in the modern era, when history, tradition and the ghosts and relics of various peoples make a significant portion of how property, clan lands and the like are divided.

Less relevant than it was, but still a feature that may no longer spook those from the south of it, but might still determine the edges of territory, of some holy places, of tradtional trade spots to deal with trolls, dragonewts or beastmen, of the hauntings of some ghosts of the Dragonkill.

Keith