Re: Pamaltela

From: Jeff <richaje_at_0KMe8Zs6FYNfCMCurmlFvQ5AtBI3XCoJJbl7WOoJlBoz59T6aL4FT-vKXlP6mKWTzmOP>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 21:06:09 -0000

> I don't think Harrek leaves as quickly as he appeared. He may seem to
> do so within the constraints of the circumnavigation in Argrath's Saga
> (which seemingly limits his kingdom between a paltry 1621 and 1624 ST).
> However after 1625 we only know of a raid into Sartar circa 1630 and his
> taken over Argrath's Kingdom once Argrath disappears on the LBQ.

FWIW, I am working on quite a bit of Harrek related material for a future publication and do not want to give out the more comprehensive Harrek timeline at this point. That being said, my one paragraph summary of Umathela and Fonrit at the Opening was an oversimplification (which Peter rightfully points out). Harrek has a significant future with Pamaltela after he leaves with such great haste in 1624, but that is certainly not known at that time!

Jeff