Re: Sartar Companion nearly finished

From: ian_hammond_cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_6Q_7q02KBDJCRA1zQf3GAqjRdNEK9whDUqi8pagTw2MLY6sxxlC7pWuGq>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 11:36:11 -0000

>> "Griffin Mountain" gaming experience in the Kingdom of Sartar (you old-timers will know wh...at I am talking about). Nothing like this has been done before for HeroQuest Glorantha <<

I think this has the finest adventure material produced for a Gloranthan supplement to date. And I say that in an unbiased way because I had nothing to do with the adventure material in it (my only contribution on this one being to the Jonstown write up). But the scenarios and encounters have Glorantha carved deep into their bones. They rock.

Wait, I had nothing to do with them, and finest to date. Damn you Jeff, damn you.