White to Green Elves ?

From: hcarteau_at_ZOognnI4xGCTy7NFBF5v7wFe1rAtRs9TADE0BowyPu27q0oKo1Zl1F8mlWAYrtqNkr4
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 18:23:45 +0200

Selon Greg Stafford <glorantha1_at_29kbkX4gX09mbv5arrp1XskofXWIyuN64ZzJLUZqL7p39dVQquCfazCgXU1DXWJUW8Q7VxwLB1GJ6HA.yahoo.invalid>:

> we cannot say enough bad about the modern agricultural methods.
/// Well, there's good to them too but that's not the place to discuss it.

> > If we admit that aldryami and gloranthan plants work like RW ones,

> pretty big assumption! I mean, there is no gravity on Glorantha, the world is
flat, animals aredescended from gods and spirits and essences and you want plants to be the same? :)
/// Not particularly, just playing with an new concept formed after my reading.

> > they absolutely need both Air and Sun to grow. That means there was a Sun

> or (to prolong your discussion) at least a source of light
/// Yes, good distinction !

> > But the Green Age was before Yelm. Ergo, what was shining over the immense
forests of that Age ?

> It was their inner light. Look at the Spike. See that white part on top?
> Where the now-extinct white elves were from? they are the purest plants,
needful of nothing but themselves and each other /// Interesting. The first elves and plants were White, then ? White seems to be the color of Beginings (see Zaytenera). So plants became green when the Sun came ? Or for another reason ?

PS I really like how the Green Age is slowly taking shape from this thread !