Re: Praxian Hell/Jaldonite Otherworld?

From: differentcomputers <mdawson_at_UFI8dh4MdrCUFrsGdTGNoKeudTaY7VqFU436zhOhDI3yZSrwVS0bFFfd2X4cfGHDgWpW>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 00:07:56 -0000

These are very bad places in the spirit world, but not quite the sense of hell that I think Mike was asking about, though I could be wrong.

Chris writes the most helpful post.

I suppose what I'm really asking for is something that a Jaldonite shaman would *call* a hell, that he would use to banish a spirit into when he wished to make it as hard as he could imagine for his enemies to retrieve.

As I have thought on this, I have discovered (to use Greg's terminology) the Praxian Hell of Walls and Salt Serpents: A place that instantly presents horrible challenges to anyone who relies on Eiritha's beasts.

Mike