Alphabet City (in the West)

From: hcarteau_at_eIuOo7M7lf6KxWrrO0U8uAdL4kfB6_993wQo7ZkPwHGIo7ygu-tMT-GAleuSSd3ppKA
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 15:43:32 +0100

/// I had the impression that the western, malkioni script uses the 30 core Runes we know and love both as letters and numbers, but also in specific contexts as sounds, colors and emotions. The Reader learns a lot not just by Reading, but also noticing how Runes are located next to each other, how many of each there are, how BIG they are drawn etc. Zzaburi can do a lot more - they deduce more info from calculations (ratio between the number of Fire and Magic Runes, correlated with distance between last Fire Rune and first Plant Rune, etc. etc.)