Re: S:KoH Nandan?

From: Greg Stafford <glorantha1_at_u0mT38gMSyMrF5xWtM_8dtud_wGTxuxSpHtKDodQI4XD1HP73Z5ev55oRiXy9CWkl>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 07:36:08 -0800

YGWV On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 7:29 AM, Colin <colin_at_z5wCxkdG5Jj1V3UJ9j_smzwpSkcqe5PYYzlgtACTxIhxYTmBGkQvgknY9PK20Lu4BG_cz9x5h6v36r0Ihg5Wi1TOgLmWLRGOA-E.yahoo.invalid>wrote:

> Sorry if this sounds at all pushy; it's not intended that way, but
> honestly, the whole debate, the whole discomfort/comfort thing (and
> assumptions of it either way), it's all tangential to my mind in seeking
> *your* answer and take on Nandan.

That is how I feel as well, but as Creator of it, I feel I have an obligation to permit people to do what they would do anyway, to feel what they want to feel, and eliminate what they wish to eliminate.

I try to warn people, then say what I mean. And often, they still fly off the hook! :D
So it goes

> Of course, this all assumes there's detail on Nandan's history and subcult,
> however brief, to give, beyond him being "an unfortunate woman's soul
> trapped in a man's body" and "Nandan's subcult being a way by which men can
> worship Ernalda".

My few details are given above.

--
Greg Stafford