Re: S:KoH Nandan?

From: Colin <colin_at_YOI6-m14XBU8UJjdnZHoHo7rfF3XsLA0QKEKgIwQCw_-LLNKH7cfJRFgRQaT0WBrhcCXZG>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 15:29:21 -0000

Actually, there's no need to answer my last e-mail. I honestly don't really care if folks have issues in dealing with the subject matter as their outlook impacts my games not one iota. Rather, if possible I'd simply like to know the official take on the history and subcult on Nandan as it's actually intended, please. Because anyone's Glorantha can and will vary, people can then take, change, or ignore from it whatever they want, and if anyone is uncomfortable with it, well then, I think that's something they need to sort out to suit themselves and their own games.

In short: To hell with anyone's potential discomfort or lack thereof. Please, Greg, if at all possible, can you tell me your official take and let folks use, ignore, or abuse it as they see fit. Everyone's Glorantha Will Vary anyway.

Sorry if this sounds at all pushy; it's not intended that way, but honestly, the whole debate, the whole discomfort/comfort thing (and assumptions of it either way), it's all tangential to my mind in seeking *your* answer and take on Nandan.

Of course, this all assumes there's detail on Nandan's history and subcult, however brief, to give, beyond him being "an unfortunate woman's soul trapped in a man's body" and "Nandan's subcult being a way by which men can worship Ernalda".

Colin