Re: S:KoH Nandan?

From: Colin <colin_at_yja238mUDfs8BpAKZ5E2SXb5GlKKcJIXz2bXzHNa_Kk6TMHxcxts6GAHFp-fUHI7FBey98>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 12:56:49 -0000

Is it really that fraught? Are there really that many people touchy about it in Gloranthan fandom? I mean, seriously, we're playing a game where the GM portrays all manner of strange and unusual beings and individuals of any and all genders and outlooks. A game of make believe in a setting deep and rich with all the great variety of the Real World. I suppose I can understand why some people might be uncomfortable, but my experience has never been of that sort. Maybe I'm just lucky. Then again, I'm also new to Gloranthan fandom.

Colin