Re: S:KoH Nandan?

From: Greg Stafford <glorantha1_at_31Z7AjzGy2JPU5yI0F9DbaH-acTmQsEcXmVcklZZygRPCYw6snGW3nLnNhYV_HxOD>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 07:16:13 -0800

YGWV On Sun, Nov 21, 2010 at 9:28 AM, Trotsky <TTrotsky_at_sSKfYlbLDraGVin5s88Z0xVWSBuY2hluli0ykCzm_axhBFsOXR98Jg9X7o5MbVgA49n72alfh7oNXYqWcPvj.yahoo.invalid> wrote:

I imagine the intention is that the Nandan cult be essentially identical
> to the regular Ernalda cult in rules terms, except for the fact that
> it's composed of men, rather than women.

see, here is the problem: it is not actually composed of men at all. It is composed of women with penises.

> Presumably there is some "Act
> Feminine" ability as well, since they'd need it in a way that women
> wouldn't - but even that would be just rolled into the main cult
> ability, rather than being anything separate, IMO.

I agree that it is not a separate ability.

I discern that it is uncomfortable for many people, but the Nandans are women, not men.

--
Greg Stafford
Game Designer