Re: Zzaburi "Jargon" ??

From: Nick the Nevermet <nick.the.nevermet_at_TF4ki4uVeWIaF8VT2_tHmSSeE6Qv03p7-OukJkOrOwqaE4LZN_Ky1Opl7L>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 20:18:45 -0000

We're starting to beg the question: What is the necessary Malkioni terminology (at least for our purposes as players & GMs)? The problem with the glossary in Revealed Mythologies is that it's less theological terminology and more the names of entities, events, and places. We have Joy, Solace, Veneration, Wizardry vs. Sorcery... What else do we have? What else do we need?

A related to question: is there a "family tree" of the various Malkioni churches out there somewhere? I mean, I kinda-sorta know how the big name churches fit together, but actually seeing the associations might be useful.

Nick