Re: It's hard to be a Scientist

From: Grimmund <grimmund_at_mzRMPcCyof6V9gT-dkeHQHjHQ4B5tn9bn3QoIMtOvIvndxgr-g7O61ns_PT9u0xg3Or>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 16:55:08 -0600

On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 3:25 PM, Greg Stafford <glorantha1_at_1v364vdiaXjPihgrAM74YRoP6RINX9xRb6LZaCBwajohWYjDDK4L9dDIdeV1d2NklNhspZ3gPe7JyRzWr-M.yahoo.invalid> wrote:

  this is not Gloranthan anymore...

I'd suspect it stopped when you dragged in Dawkins. Just my luck to read the list today.

> Nonsense. Dawkins pretends to be a scientist who is well informed,
> impersonal and able to looks at facts objectively. Instead he proves
> himself none of those.

Clearly, YMMV. I'm good with Dawkins. "God did it" may be a viable explanation for things in an RPG, but not in the real world.

He is blowing ashes and pretending he is a fire.

Lovely poetry. Wrong, but lovely.

--

 "The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire."