Re: What is Glorantha Wiki ?

From: Pete Darby <pete.darby_at_rt8CC_le1CautVCJN8H7skdB7riFrEpzOHeP2RgLhAD_diAk9HIpUEzQtMZfSoBsF>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 15:03:54 +0000

I'd put money on Zistor.

--
_______________________________
Pete Darby

Every Child Matters?
Each week: 450,000 children are bullied in school.
Each year: more than 360,000 children injured in schools
Each year: at least 16 children commit suicide as a result of school
bullying
Each year: an estimated 1 million children truant
Each year: more than 1 in 6 children leave school unable to read, write or
add up

http://ahed.pbworks.com/Anomaly+Figures