Re: SOLACE and SOLACE OF THE BODY : what are they ?

From: Greg Stafford <glorantha1_at_PN1YnOxVMT6EiE1C74I4JDdkMkQsX_Yg81MXaiMhN-Hm553gpVSu3Jh8xktr-Phoa>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 08:18:13 -0800

OK, you guy're cookin'

May I suggest, or request, that you take one of these base ideas which you have so nicely discerned
and then
write ANY *l'i'l ol' su'm'n *up from that Gloranthan perspective I know you guys have read real-world examples of this stuff We are not looking for *Confessiones* here, just a page or a paragraph of *Refutations
of the Ratscultic* Heresy*
*Ratscultic = Hrestolic, using the derisive language used in Rokari writings

Just a bit, you know, and then we can all mourn the loss of the whole rest of the book it was once in, which pillaging the bits for mountains of meaning...

--
Greg Stafford
Game Designer

<#>