Re: So what's SOLACE to a rokari ?

From: hcarteau_at_BHTQDf7z0KtTYfP-EYsbq-itpcNr4P0nRoki1_1_Dl_Lgl0xT5TxYoMglr1yeRxmt6w
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 12:26:14 +0100

Selon Nick the Nevermet <nick.the.nevermet_at_QkVHo0FLPF7ElJutoBqg0z95HreISPTAmdlSGeJ_XrkWVwWoStrhufpoPODQn7ep1HkW-l0RtST9I_s7yUiwDquJisvt.yahoo.invalid>:

> There has to be SOME sort of divide involving the distinctiveness of the
> Zzaburi caste. Whats your opinion of this statement:
>
> "The proper function of the Zzaburi within the Rokari Church is to properly
> ground society through their knowledge of God's natural laws."
>
> Their job is to see the Laws of the Universe(tm) better than anybody else,
> and this is different than knowing to how maintain society, defend society,
> or manage society.

/// Ah, now you begin to See beyond the veil of lies, illusions and error. Indeed zzaburi help human society to get closer to God by guiding it through their Knowledge of the Laws. But do keep this mind : this Knowledge of Laws is exactly as practical and important as the Farmer's Knowledge about proper sowing time, and the Horal's knowledge of where to hit his ennemy to hurt him most. We All Serve God.