Re: So what's SOLACE to a rokari ?

From: Jeff <richaje_at_-JeoLxySLWgmkKlpEHx3EX-DIvhWZzCNboMIJFQLVoJcKfAgQjkfdgocJ6W6yvDlOf5K>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 08:12:27 -0000

> >Which certainly exist(ed) within some Hrestoli communities. However,
> >pretty much all Abiding Book Malkionism rejects that.
>
> And for the Loskalmi Hrestoli church, it is now kind of
> irrelevant - knights have access to the secrets of all the castes.

That's not quite right. Amongst the Loskalmi Irensavalists, all children are sent to the farms. Those who prove acceptable are enrolled as soldiers (apprentice Knights). Successful soldiers may be raised in rank to the status of Knight. Certain Knights become wizards and those wizards who show the most wisdom and judgment become rulers (Talars).

Among the Loskalmi the Men of All (or the Four Class Men) are the rulers.

> I think it likely that some Dronari artisan associations
> claim that they retain some of the knowledge of the Kadeniti, while
> the Zzaburi are restricted to the knowledge known to the Enrovalini.

Yes, this is likely true in places like Arolanit and claimed by many Rokari.

> They may even claim knowledge of spiritual wisdom through this
> channel.
> This leads me to think of a sort of Glorantha analogue of the
> Freemasons, claiming to know spiritual secrets from the dawn of time
> expressed through the the symbolism of the building craft.

Absolutely!

> There may exist similar Talar organisations that claim to
> know Kachasti secrets unknown to the Zzaburi - and in Ralios, they
> might even by correct.

Or they may claim to know Arkati secrets unknown to everyone else.

Jeff