Rule One issue 7 now available

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_l5ZUNdw01I0TLncstDbdLy-ntBaR-cGaw3gDfJxmFCbMMfiBaW9dzWFPNHWjkglKi6-E9>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 11:24:26 -0800

WWW.RuleOneMagazine.com

We start with a look at the various types of boats and ships that sail Kralorela's waterways and coasts. Jane Williams gives us an adventure for Burns Night (Jan 25) - the hunting of the terrifying Marsh Haggis. David Millians gives an overview of the chaos found in Kralorela, and Keith Nellist gives us his third Britannia-styled game, the History of Fronela. Finally, Roderick Robertson gives two tools: a Lunar-Theyalan Calendar Converter, and the first (of many, I hope) paper terrain models - the Orlanthi round hut.

Enjoy the issue!

Issue downloads in Full-color and/or Black & White are available, as are the archived back issues, the Calendar converter, the Fronela game (with map and counters) and a PDF file of the paper huts.

And, of course, I'm calling for articles for Issue 8 (May release, deadline for articles is April 21)
I'd really like to get some more Gloranthan adventures - no need to worry if they are written for HeroQuest, RuneQuest, D&D or My Little Pony - I'll take them all. Other articles happily accepted as well!

WWW.RuleOneMagazine.com