Re: Why Wizards Don't Rule - and should not !

From: hcarteau_at_AYETAdWHefWukXKLBfjIS758QdWQ54-QUQIl3gfA5p0X2zWH44D0EdYU4UmY6JDO8Dz
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2011 18:59:13 +0100

Why wizards don't rule, they ask.

They might as well ask why dronari don't study the Book, or why horali don't till the soil. It shows how little they understand the Malkioni True Way. So as not to disturb again our Holy Ecclesiarch, whose temper might become frayed at such gibberish, let me tell you all again why wizards don't rule in Seshnela.

As Makan created it, as Malkion ordered it, so is our society : the perfect city, where every man has his place and role, where all strive together towards Solace for all. Where wizards study, advise and protect ; never rule.

Amen.

Watcher Yvonin of La Roche sur Lion,
Year of the Lord 1622