Re: The Importance of Caste (or Why Wizards Don't Rule)

From: Keith <keith.nellist_at_3spsWkRASkTDtp9ch2bad0Rr2ruKcBQyWifXEMz818Uv0iLI6u8tTWWaO8GF6k>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 00:09:54 -0000

Wizards are wise. They know that to rule is to be corrupted by foreigners, devils, pagans, beasts and their sub human kin. To rule is to take blame for mistakes, to be disliked and feared by the envious. They must face the horror of those who are not like us, of sexual relations, of fear, hate, justice, and the other assassins.

Far better to control, to manipulate, from behind the throne.

That is why we are Wizards. That is why we are Wise.

It ends badly for Wizards who are not Wise.