Re: The Importance of Caste (or Why Wizards Don't Rule)

From: Jeff <richaje_at_15q436gfKnUn1OpoorNiAe-dczCuUKtSag3ufaug8KrMYAr4FN_naYQU7HSz2cpBfDUQ>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 07:03:21 -0000

> Wizards are wise. They know that to rule is to be corrupted by foreigners, devils, pagans, beasts and their sub human kin. To rule is to take blame for mistakes, to be disliked and feared by the envious. They must face the horror of those who are not like us, of sexual relations, of fear, hate, justice, and the other assassins.

Yes. To rule means to be immersed within the errors of the material.

> Far better to control, to manipulate, from behind the throne.

What? Report this wizard to the Watcher! We do not manipulate, we do not control! We only Know and Expound upon the Truth.

Such God-Learnerism is purged from this land! I've heard that those vile so-called Hrestoli Knights try to rule or that the Inflamers of Otkorian control and manipulate the barbarian chiefs of that land, but we are wizards who follow the Sharp Abiding Book. We do not control, manipulate, or otherwise rule in secret. Report to the Watcher so that you might be explained your error.

> It ends badly for Wizards who are not Wise.

Yes it does. Now report to the Watcher so that you might understand that!

Jeff