Re: The Importance of Caste (or Why Wizards Don't Rule)

From: hcarteau_at_sV7FsnkaG1kVs6uUjjVlmeijr_e3DuHfB158oMctYy_h4V421JRU7iD2AqT1jjlfVZm
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 17:44:29 +0100

Again the wisdom of our Living Saint Theoblanc shines radiantly over us. How many times did he remind us the words of Holy Rokar, that the Church must be above and beyond any entanglement with this sorry material, base world. How many has he shown us the pitfalls the too clever and not wise enough can fall in.

And here is, again, a sad example. Best proof is that this spawn of krjalk, this arkati in disguise cannot even use his Grimoire properly and proselytizes wildly on a public square, even as he thinks he so cleverly debates with his peers. Or rather, his betters.

Fortunately, such a vile heart has been duely reported to the Good Order of the Golden Lance, and their Paragons are under way, clad in pure iron armor to stave off the heretic's evil cantrips. They will seize him and bring him to their Watcher of Inquisition of his twisted mind. Praise Rokar ! Praise Mardron ! Soon another essence will find the true way in the loving embrace of the dronari flock, as he will purify his mind by planting turnips for a generation or two, with his tongue removed so he cannot pollute innocent minds.