Talari fighting

From: hcarteau_at_f5mAOiZaI6HmsgaNy6QOAI9QPmcdxfyHz0XooxXbLuBX81sSlhKlq2KwuDRUoSHWqsh
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 12:00:16 +0100

Selon Jeff <richaje_at_ZDwOSsDiA3opKvf8jVirmAD_MNWQuMI3ikI-tbUus_gFpv12yo99wXnx6REm7UdJ6MfouSfvoKNaQg.yahoo.invalid>:

> Those talars of the Rokari sect are indeed versed in matters of war (along
> with poetry, duelling, the arts of negotiation, and the rest of a good noble
> education). However, these talars do not fight their own battles; they give
> orders to their Horali allies and periodically ride into the fray to duel
> another talar (it is a crime for a Horali to kill a Talar - even a Talar from
> the other side of the battle) or to shame the Horali into more aggressive
> action.

/// This is the kind of thing I want to read : it makes the malkioni (rokari in this case) more tangible, more playable. This is very useful. I like the way you say horali are ALLIED and not SUBJECTS to the talari. Again, goes to show inter-caste negociations must be constant in malkioni lands. And the idea of killing a talar being criminal for a horal - that open many other possibilites. I wonder if the custom of ransom is as widespread in malkioni lands as it was in RW middle age ?